Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 24 - I'm not in the mood to write blog today..

Walu…
Ape khabar everyone… I miss two days dalam menulis blog..well, on Monday, aku cuti bcoz ader interview kat Maersk Malaysia..and yesterday internet nyer server suddenly down..So tak dpt la nak write down anything…

Urghh… I’m not in the mood to write blog la today..sorry eh?..there is so many problems and I’m very the boring nak handle all this problems..and becoz of the probs, I jadik emotional sket and even my best frens dun make any effort to understand perasaan aku..yg tau, “hisy emotionall!”..darr~~ please la…aku bukannyer nak mintak simpati or what so ever..but Sometime I need someone to listen to me and make me laugh…

Wargh…I’m going to Unisel today..and I hope the OAT members can make me feel better… to be with them is better than to be with anyone..urghh..

Nway…aku tak suker biler aku suke someone!! It hurts…it really hurt..tau!
Korang maner tau!...

Dah la..
Bosan la ari nih…
Chow…


ZeZe Billy B

No comments: