Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 25 - Nice Job OATIANS!!!

Halo Gandrabada!!!!

Mucahz Gracias….I’m already ok la today….thanks to all the OAT members, we had mucho2 fun last night!!yerla kan..borak sampai kul 2 pagi…gilerrr malatup aku tido kul 3 30..huhuhuahaha..Nice Jobs OATIANS!! U guys really make me proud…

MM..today , finally the uniform projects will complete with flying stars…just tunggu General Manager Sign JAh!!! Wahaha… n aku jugak do a little bit of human resource work today..mm..u ll tak payah tau la..bukan tau pun if aku mention…kan? Jgn marah…

MMM….U noe what? I think I need to be a little bit passive la tomorrow..becoz, when I’m very active untill my work all siap cepat!! And that make me bored!! Giler berlagak kan?

mmm…Afta this I’m going to sogo…with MD….NAK buy pair of jeans..dah tak muat..

k la….dah 5 30 pm dah…

Chow..

ZeZe Billy B

No comments: