Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 7 - When he muncul depan pintu...

Wassup…

This is my 7th day working here at Subang.. yesterday lps kerja aku pegi hang out ngan nennie,iam,mia and arip at Summit and we continue the lepak-ing di Nennie’s house at Casa Subang..

Hahahaha…am not reading or adjusting the SOP today.. finished already lo!!! Happy cukup!.. today, my work is to check all this building door, lamp, chair, desk or anything that have broken and list it down.. Nuthing much actually because this is not a big company .. it’s just a small building with a small number of employees..kan~~.. And again I’m doing it with pride and joy because I can walk around this building without any stress and kebosananan.

My lunch hour td diabiskan dgn tido yg menarik..hahaha..it helps me refresh for the remaining hour..and until now I still feel energetic hahahaha… I am the greatest junk over here..hahahaha…

After I bangun from tido ,I’ve appointment with the contractor and the phone line man..phone line agent from Telekom Malaysia..U noe ha, first when I heard his voice and name .. I thought he’s a ok Chinese man but when he muncul depan pintu I’m very shock because he’s a very ‘busrah’ Indian man..haha.. but I should congrats him because succesfull in being a Chinese wannabe with the name Eric..how can we tell~~kan?hahaha

I’ll having my dinner at Asia CafĂ© today with the besties..(as usual)..in this formal wearing..haha..habang2 sgt kan!!

Ok..that’s it for today..See ya tomollow…

No comments: