Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 17 - Ala!! Ala~~~!!!

Hi everybody!!

I’m very busy today, so I can’t write a long blog..hahaha..(still have sumthing to do now loh~~) its already 5 15pm!!..arghh…but no matter what happen I will and need to going back at 5 30!!hahaha… I’ve commitment.. amik arip n MD….Md finished work at 4 45 today..so sian kat die waiting lame2(padehal everyday ktorang tunggu die half an hour!!).. kan~~

Nway today is rOro bufday!! Happy birthday gurl!! Hahaha..smoga ko akan tenang forever and ever..if not aku tepuk muka lu!!hahaha

OO..dah tak sempat!!! I need to continue my work or else aku kene balik lewat!!! Argh!!
Ala!! Ala~~~!!!

Dah tak sempat.. k semua..Choiw!!!
Monday I’ll continue!!

XoXo Billy B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bob....
aku br bace part ni..
aku slalu bace blog ko..
tp aku x tau camner aku termiss part ni...
aku touching nokkkkk...
tenkiu so much...
luv u my bro..

xoxo:
roro