Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 8 - Oh! here they come!

Ha…

I almost forgot to write this blog because of kesibukan aku yg super extra…. But I still manage to cari time yg suitable to jote things down.. ; ) ..

My connection with my friends here has becoming more merrier and it is laughter.. Sounds like fantasy isn’t it? But it is benar-benar belaka… hahaha.. and again.. for lunch I had my delicious papaya…Boring sbenarnyer…

Today ..i’m going to balik lambat because of the carpet cleaning that will be done by the unknown (for me la~~) carpet cleaner… I still wondering how is it going to be done.. cleaning the carpet in a building..really looking forward on how3!!!

Td Soraya YM-ing me and she said that my blog sgt2 interesting.. it really make muka me merah..hahaha..shame+malu= bangga a little la..kuikuikuii…

Oh! Here they come..the carpet cleaner finally here!!! Uh… not chai la.. one Indian with 2 buruk Nepal man..wargh!!!how can I stay alone for 2 hours with them~~isk,isk….tp takperla…..At least I can melayari the internet…kan~~ korang also can teman me what?... huhuhu…

A little bit bout my job today..No SOP…. A lot of interesting call.. got one meeting with a uniform dealer.. appointment with a “gas” thing men..and settle JPJ probs regarding to the company van and car..

Seriously.. Untill now, I think work is enjoyable… I lke this job and I can stay here if they want me too after this intership finished!

Chiouw!

xoxo..

No comments: